There are a lot of services that a family dentist in Gilbert can offer.
Your Family Dentist in Gilbert
Your family dentist in Gilbert can offer you a wide variety of different services.
* Custom Mouth Guards – These devices fit over the teeth and prevent injuries to teeth, lips or mouth. They’re mostly used by athletes of variety of sports, but can also be used by any person to treat temporomandibular disorders or tooth grinding.
* Bridgework/Prosthetics – A bridge is a partial denture used to replace the missing teeth. It is used to bridge the gap between missing teeth using the artificial ones. Bridge can be made from alloys, gold, porcelain, or combination of these. A fixed bridge can only be removed by a professional at a dental practice whereas a removable bridge can be taken out anytime.
* Anti-Snoring Treatment – Dentist can fabricate a special dental appliance to treat your sleep apnea. This treatment is a non-surgical way of treating sleep apnea and has a much higher compliance rate than use of CPAP.
* Orthodontics – Today’s retainers and braces are a great improvement over those in the past. They’re a necessity for kids and adults with crowded, protruding, irregularly spaced, or misaligned teeth. They are less painful and are nearly invisible. With many color band choices available with dentists, now kids love having braces!
* Periodontics – Periodontists at dental practice have specialization in treating and preventing tissue and gum disease. They can also use deep cleaning to prevent TMJ, gum disease, headaches, and facial pain.
* Implants – Dental implants are a most secure and natural way to get artificial teeth. Dentists use oral surgery to attach an artificial root and tooth directly to jaw to provide a reliable and long lasting replacement.
Oral Surgery– Oral surgeries are carried out by dental practice to install implants, and to remove wisdom teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
* Bonding – In bonding process, dentist applies colored materials to the surface of your teeth or tooth to improve appearance of chipped, stained, cracked, or broken teeth, or to reduce gaps between your teeth. It’s also a process by which dentist attaches a fixed denture or filling to your teeth.
* Whitening – In this process, a whitening agent is applied to teeth to brighten stained or discolored teeth. Dental practice can also provide take home kits for you to continue teeth whitening program at home to ensure whitest, brightest smile possible.
* Veneers – Veneers are custom-made thin shells (laminates) made using tooth colored materials to cover the front side of your teeth to correct badly shaped, stained, or crooked teeth. Veneers are also used by dental practice during the construction of crowns. Veneers are made using ceramic, porcelain, composites, resin or acrylic.
Gilbert Vista Dental Care
2451 East Baseline Road #210
Gilbert, AZ 85234